Make Your Payment on Online
In order to better serve our families, St. Ignatius School has contracted with Smart Tuition Financial Soulutions for Schools and Parents as an option to manage tuition payments. Through this service, we are able to offer expanded flexibility for making payments. Listed below are just a few of the benefits.
- Flexible Monthly Payment Options
- Mobile app & Website to track balances & make payments
- Professional & detailed Invoices
- Email & Text message reminders for Auto Debit payers
- Credit Card payment options
- Text message alerts when a balance becomes past due
- 24 hour English/Spanish phone support
- Live Chat support from your online account
- Multiple students, one agreement
Auto Debit: Set payments on auto pilot mode & Smart Tuition will send a friendly reminder via email or text a week before your scheduled debit.
Web: Convenient and secure payments can be made online at www.parent.smarttuition.com
Mobile: On the go? Install “Smart Tuition for Parents” mobile app
Phone: Call (888) 868-8828 and make a touchtoone phone payment or a payment with a parent support member 24/7
Mail: Receive an invoice via mail or email and mail your check or money order for processing
Pay with Cash: Smart Tuition accepst cash payments at participating 7-11 or Ace Cash Express locations
Visit the Smart Tuition website at www.enrollwithsmart.com for more information.