St. Ignatius of Loyola School works with families who are unable to pay full tuition, awarding over $180,000 in aid this year. Scholarships are granted based on need and merit. To learn more about our financial aid program, contact Maryellen Basurto, Office Manager 323-255-6456.
We encourage four forms of tuition assistance: SMART TUITION, CEF, Vision of Hope and St. Ignatius of Loyola Parish and School Tuition Assistance.
- Smart Tuition – Smart Tuition Management Program
- Catholic Education Foundation – Parents must submit their application by March 1st.
- Vision of Hope – The Dominican Sisters Vision of Hope operates soley to provide quality, affordable Catholic education for the children of inner-city elementary schools and to ensure a vibrant future for the school and community.
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Parish and School Tuition Assistance – Tuition Assistance Program directly serving our immediate community.
Applications are available during the winter/spring for the upcoming school year. Please inquire in the school office for specific information.
Catholic Education Foundation
Deadline: Parents MUST submit for this program by March 1st.
All St. Ignatius of Loyola students are eligible for the need-based Tuition Award Program offered by the Catholic Education Foundation. Each eligible student who applies will receive a scholarship.
Application form may be obtained in the school office.
Accepted Financial Documentation
- Recent tax returns or W2 forms
- Formal letter of disbursement for Unemployment, Disability and/or Social Security
- Formal letter of disbursement for AFDC, Food Stamps and/or WIC
- Court order of alimony and/or child support