Applications are accepted throughout the school year.
Our admissions goal is to provide your family with the utmost information to help with your decision. If you would like to apply, you may access and complete the application through our website.
Guidelines for Admissions
- The recommended age for Transitional Kindergarten is four years of age on or before September 1.
- The recommended age for Kindergarten students is five years of age on or before September 1.
- The recommended age for First grade students is six years of age on or before September 1.
- All students must comply with current California immunization and health requirements prior to enrollment.
- Although the Catholic education curriculum is taught at St. Ignatius of Loyola, children do not have to be a member of the Catholic Church to enroll in school.
- While St. Ignatius of Loyola does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, or sex, a full range of services may not be available for children with special needs.
- Copy of most recent report card
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate/Sacramental
- Records (if Catholic)
- Immunization Records
- Health examination report
- Standardized Test Results
Please browse our website. The office staff is happy to answer any questions you may have, schedule a tour or visit our campus. Please call for an appointment 323-255-6456.