St. Ignatius of Loyola
Morning/After School Daycare 2019-2020
St. Ignatius of Loyola Parish School offers morning and afternoon daycare for students.
LOCATION: Extended Care Room (upstairs level at entrance)
ELIGIBILITY: Currently enrolled children of St. Ignatius School in grades TK-8
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Mon-Fri Mornings, 7:00 – 7:45; Mon-Thurs Afternoons 3:00-6:00; Fri Afternoons 12:30-6:00
Morning Care : 1 child per family – $25/month
2 children per family – $35/month
3 children per family – $45/month
Each additional child – $10 more per month
Drop in Fee $5 per day
Afternoon Care: 1 child per family – $120/month
2 children per family – $150/month
3 children per family – $180/month
Each additional child – $30 more/month
Mon-Thurs Drop in Fee – $10 per child per day/
$15 per family per day
Friday Drop in Fee $15 per child per day/
$20 per family per day
*There is a yearly one time registration fee of $25 per family.
*There is a $1 LATE FEE charged for each minute a child is not picked up after 6pm.
*Morning Care students can purchase breakfast from Schwartz Catering starting at 7:30am
There is no yard supervision before 7:45 a.m. If a student arrives prior to 7:45, he/she will be checked into Morning Care and the Drop-in Fee will be assessed. No students may be on campus unsupervised before 7:45 a.m.
Fees are due on the 1st of every month. Late charges will be assessed if payment is not received by the 5th of the month. Two returned checks will require payment in cash, cashiers check, or money order. Fees listed represent 1/11 of the annual fee and are not adjusted for holidays or school vacations.
Drop-in fees are due on day of service.
The Day Care Program is an extension of the regular school day, and the same expectations for cooperation by students and parents are assumed. Families who consistently violate the policies and procedures will be removed from the program by the Principal.
Parent responsibilities include:
• completion of all Extended Day Care Program forms (Emergency Information/Student Release Authorization, Medical Release, Family Agreement, etc.);
• support for program policies and procedures;
• cooperation with all procedures;
• collaboration with the Principal and Extended Day Care personnel;
• meeting all financial obligations in a timely manner;
• notification of Staff regarding any changes in their home or work address, telephone or emergency numbers.
Student responsibilities include:
• respect for all staff, students, and property;
• use of appropriate language and voice level;
• keeping the Extended Day Care room neat and clean;
• consideration for others – sharing, taking turns, kindness, etc.
• following Extended Day Care Program rules;
• asking permission of staff for restroom use or to leave the room for any reason;
• remaining inside the Extended Day Care areas with the Staff and group, both inside and out on the playground.
GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION
• child physically and/or verbally confronting any person;
• child leaving Extended Day Care Program area or group without authorization;
• child intentionally causing damage to school/others property (parent/guardians will be financially responsible for repair or replacement of property);
• unwillingness to cooperate/comply with program rules;
• other unsafe or disruptive behaviors deemed unacceptable by the Extended Day Care staff.
GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL
• act of physical and/or verbal violence or threat thereof from parent/guardian, persons listed on Authorized Release form, or child;
• student possession of any type of weapons;
• other seriously unsafe or disruptive behaviors deemed unacceptable by the Extended Day Care staff.
Please print out the registration form linked below and fill it in completely. You can drop off the form and registration fee prior to the first day of school at the school office during operating hours.
NO STUDENT, NEW OR RETURNING, WILL BE ALLOWED TO STAY FOR DAY CARE IF THE REGISTRATION FORM AND FEE HAVE NOT BEEN TURNED IN PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. THE DAY CARE STAFF MUST HAVE THESE FORMS ON FILE FOR ANY STUDENT WHO ATTENDS DUE TO SAFETY AND COMMUNICATION CONCERNS. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.