St. Ignatius of Loyola School offers a Before-School Care Program from 7:00am–7:40am, Monday through Friday. Students are supervised and are given the opportunity to do schoolwork and arts & crafts.
There is no yard supervision before 7:40 am. If a student arrives prior to 7:40am, they will be checked into Extended Day Care and the Drop-In Fee will be assessed.
No students may be on campus unsupervised before 7:40am.
Breakfast is available for purchase with Schwartz Catering.
St. Ignatius of Loyola School offers an after school care program from 3:00pm–6:00pm, Monday through Thursday and 2:00pm–6:00pm on Fridays.
7:00am – 7:40am
|No. of Students||Fees|
|1 student||$25 / month|
|2 students||$35 / month|
|3 students||$45 / month|
There is a$25 Registration fee
$5 per child, per day for each Drop-in student.
Monthly charges are due by the first Monday of each month. Send a check to the school office payable: St. Ignatius of Loyola School.
- Registration: $25.00 per child
- Monthly Fee: $120.00 one child; $150.00 two children; $180 three children, $30 each additional child
- Drop-In Fee: $15.00 one child, $5 each additional child
- Minimum Days (12:30 dismissal): $25 one child, $5 each additional child
- Late Pick-Up Fee: There is a $1.00 fee for very minute after 6:00pm