- Submit an application and return it with the non-refundable $25.00 application/testing fee and copies of all necessary records and certificates. Click below for Application Packet. Application Packet 2017-2018
- Testing arranged by appointment throughout the year.
- Contract meet with Principal upon acceptance.
Acceptance of New Students/Re-Admission of Previous Students
We accept students to Saint Ignatius School in the following priority order:
- Registered Parishioners of Saint Ignatius Parish (indicated by an envelope #)
- Catholics from other parishes
Our acceptance of students is also based on the following considerations:
- The students’ report card from the previous school
- Successful completion of our entrance test (basic math and reading skills)
- A brief interview by the Principal or teacher who gives the test, to ascertain the student’s desire to attend Saint Ignatius of Loyola
- Standardized Test Scores from the previous school
- The student has clearly exhibited an academic, social, and behavioral readiness for the grade level being considered and has passed the required admissions test; or
- The student has transferred from another school system in which he/she has clearly exhibited an academic, social, and behavioral maturity adequate for the grade level being considered
- Admissions is based on individual evaluation
- Copy of most recent report card
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate/Sacramental Records (if Catholic)
- Immunization Records
- Health examination report
- Standardized Test Results
For additional information on admissions, contact the school office at 323-255-6456.